Cristelle Rodriguez, DDS
5.0 out of 5
(5.0 out of 5)
Specialist in Pediatric Dentistry
- Completed post doctorate residency training at Children's National Medical Center in Washington, D.C.
- Completed DECOD program from the University of Washington School of Dentistry in Seattle, Washington.
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Virginia Dental Association
- Northern Virginia Dental Association
Dr. Rodriguez has always maintained a commitment of “giving back” and as a volunteer, has provided much needed dental care to underprivileged children and their families throughout several countries. She genuinely treats every child as if they were her own and continues to help children and adults in her Virginia community.
43130 Amberwood Plaza
South Riding , VA 20152
(703) 996-3520 (P)
44121 Harry Byrd Highway
Ashburn, VA 20147
(703) 858-1550 (P)
The experience was very pleasant and all the staff were polite. The dental work was done quickly and efficiently, I will definitely be returning for my next cleaning. - Jordan R.
Dr. Cris is wonderful and very compassionate. Both my children are seen frequently and we had some cavities to conquer, but she makes sure the treatments are as stress-free as possible and never painful. She and her staff are always kind and friendly and have a great way of explaining what is being done! I can highly recommend this Dr.! - Nadja T.